2013年1月4日星期五

ghd vs chi iron for you to create colorful summer dazzle colour

"You know GHD Limited Edition ideas. Mouth does not recognize my heart like a drink of honey.ghd not deny my thoughts, but took me to come out and commanded his bodyguard to go out with."Ghd, you to go out?" King for a long time, head down the side."The king with the princess out a change of taste." Ghd lookin smile looking at me.

Princess is always long. "I have some doubts, do not last long? Does the Queen Mother agreed to the GHD IV's suggestion is just a temporary relief to see until they were ready to throw me out of the government, doubt is the end of my life? I shook my head to keep up with ghd, regardless of how the future I believe that as long as he love someone we should believe him, trust, love the basic requirements.

Came first restaurant inside overcrowded, ghd hair straighteners to a private room, and the desire to look out the window after I sat down in the position of the second floor window."Ghd, Come and see there are a lot of people, do not know what to do it?"Really bad taste, have not finished it refused to ghd heart angry shouting.

没有评论:

发表评论