2013年1月16日星期三

ghd iv hair styler summer pretty girl necessary collocation elements (2)

GHD IV grin: "How much money? say that!"the ghd laugh: "Well, I must truthfully report to the wife. Actually, I never knew I'd have much money, my grandfather died when he handsThe ghd I was not thought of the woods more quite some money, she can not help but chuckle: "I like you, this second-generation ancestor, not only the money left with them, and do not throw the skull to shed blood work to make money, you can have a lot of time with me, There are more than happy to do it? "

ghd pink said: "Really? you will not feel good for nothing?"ghd said: "of course, is true, produce more income to be considered sterile? earn twenty million holding ten million, twenty million or looked over forty million earned, and it's only promising? But the numbers game. you so well. "

ghd mini smile: mind mind, I'm like you, everything blossoms at random. "ghd nodded and laughed: "courteous and polite, not one person, not into a door."ghd: "had just met you, tell you I have no house and no car actually did not lie to you, I have not earned, but my life is good., I'm afraid you think I was deliberately tempt you, you lose your temper? "

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论