2011年10月31日星期一

It's Career Day at school and the teacher is having the students stand up

It's Career Day at school and the teacher is having the students stand up, state their parents' occupation, and then spell it. Davie stands up and says, "My dad's a doctor. And that's D O C T O R. Doctor." "Very good," the teacher says to Davie. "Mike?" Mike stands up. "My mom's a lawyer. L A W Y E R. Lawyer." "Excellent. Bruce?" Bruce gets up and says, "Uhh, my daddy, he be one of dem 'sheet metal workers. Dat's S H I . . . " "Ummm, no, Bruce," the teacher corrects, "That's not the way you spell it. Try it again." "Uhhh, 'Sheet Metal Worker.' S H I . . . " "Tell you what, Bruce, why don't you go up to the board and spell it out up there. Little Kevin, your turn." Little Kevin watches Bruce shuffle off to the blackboard. "Well, my dad's a bookie and I can't spell that. But I can give you two to one odds that Bruce spells 'shit' when he gets up to the blackboard."

没有评论:

发表评论